Uses - as a release agent
and for lubrication of of slides, conveyors and bearings
- Thin, clear, non-toxic film.
- Effective lubricant with excellent anti-stick properties.
- No build up.
- Operating range -40 to 204oC.
- Inert. Compatible with rubbers, nylons and plastics..
- Puts back colour into worn plastics, rubber, leather
Uses - as a release
agent for plastic and rubber mouldings.
- One pass silicone free release agent.
- Easily removed for subsequent painting, plating
- Non-staining. Compatible with all palstics and rubbers.
- Retains fine detail in moulding, extrusion
and die casting operations.
Dry Film Spray
Uses - as a lubricant
for open bearings, cams, chutes, machine beds etc
- Dry film PTFE lubricant for food, paper, printing,
- Colourless, non-staining, non-toxic..
- Temperature resistant to 260oC.
- Unaffected by chemicals, oils or solvents.
Uses - an effective release
agent for seized and rusted components.
- Contains MoS2
- Safe on all metals and plastics.