The leading range of hot dip strippable plastic coatings used
extensively throughout industry to protect cutting edges, machined parts,
engineered components, gears, tools, spares etc against mechanical damage
- A cost-effective method of protecting high value
components - avoiding the need for
- Provides in excess of 10 year's protection against
mechanical damage and corrosion.
- Simple application and easy removal by simple peeling
- Tough, flexible and impervious to water and numerous
- Transparent film for full visibility of coated item
enabling easy identification
- Leaves thin anti-corrosive film giving short term
- Standard product available in clear, green, red and
blue - other colours to special order.
Protecta-cote Plus / LT
A range of extra heavy duty opaque,
pigmented coatings which has been specifically designed as a high performance
plastic wax replacement for traditional waxes for sealing bottle tops
The product gives the same appearance and degree
of security of closure as hard waxes but is more controllable in application,
does not crack and is very easy to remove.
It has proved most effective in preventing exudation
and spillage during transportation especially in the case of bottles containing